Title Deeds, Land Searches & Property Reports
|Title Deeds & Documents
|Rights of Way
|View Your Orders
|Home > Joint Owners Report
Order a Joint Owners Report for £59
The Joint Ownership Report will clearly explain:
1. If the property is owned as “joint tenants” or “tenants in common”, if the property has more than one registered owner.
2. The specific ownership shares of each registered owner, if this information is held by the Land Register.
3. The name(s) of the registered owner(s) of the property, if the property is registered with the Land Register.
4. The title number of the property, if the property or piece of land is registered with the Land Register.
5. The difference between the “joint tenants” and “tenants in common” ownership types.
The report will include official copies of the relevant deeds and plans for the property as proof to support all of the report‘s findings.
You are ordering a Joint Owners Report
Please Note: If the property/land's address is unknown, a map search will be require to find the correct location, click here to proceed without an address, a £17.99 additional fee will apply. Once you have completed your order, we will contact you to obtain the information we need.
If you know the title number required, enter the title number for which you require the Joint Owners Report, otherwise leave it blank:
If you do not know the title number, enter the full address of the property for which you require the Joint Owners Report instead:
|Other Popular Searches & Documents:
Order an index map search (SIM).
Order a copy of a charge.
Order a copy of a conveyance.
Order a copy of a deed.
Order a copy of a Lease.
Order a copy of a Transfer.
Order a copy of a another document.
|Disclaimer: The reports we produce and documents we provide are based on the documents held by the various Land Registers, we do not take responsibility for errors made by them. We are a commercial company neither owned by nor affiliated with any Land Register or the Government. We are an independent land search portal and producer of reports. We produce property reports and search the Land Registers for title deeds, plans and other documents which can be used for official purposes. Documents ordered online directly from HM Land Registry cannot be used for official purposes.
LandSearches.co.uk is a trading style of Higley International Ltd,
Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 10511093
Land Searches.co.uk, 30 Porth Y Gar, Llanelli, SA14 9TJ
Registered Office Address:
6 Marsh Parade, Newcastle, Staffordshire, United Kingdom, ST5 1DU
Copyright © 2024 LandSearches.co.uk All Rights Reserved